Thursday, August 19, 2010

5 Month Old With Cough

It's back ... Virtual Library

... and this is my first time as September is not synonymous with return at school! Yep, after nine years of studies and travels in any kind , here I am with what is commonly called a "job" (unparalleled opportunity in these difficult times). Seriously, it's a little weird, but I think it gets used to it, I'll tell you.

Well, as you must know a little fun in life, I will still write in those places some thoughts and reflections on archives, records management , heritage, and many other things. In recent months I defected here, I thought to open a food blog, Bento or fashion, but hey, what do you want, you never change and it always returns to his old hobbies. You'll be forced to follow me a few times and you do not qualify for the wonderful recipe for macaroons with blueberry-purple (somewhere, it's a bit unfortunate for you).

These were chocolate ...
Small news anyway: a youthful look to the presentation (yes, Blogger goes from the stone age to age bronze), updating links and references. Less funny, I tried to completely anonymize the blog and in the process, I have licensed under a Creative Commons (yeah, it's not as if the reuse of data was a hot topic- boiling right now ...): go for a ride in the "About the blog, you will see for yourself! Basically, it means you can pretty much do everything with these texts (no pictures huh!) Provided 1. to quote myself and 2. to place it as follows under the same license. It is still not very complicated ...

And most importantly for the end now that I have a "use" the words here are my personal responsibility and do absolutely nothing in the service for which I work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment