Monday, January 31, 2011

Zodiac Sign Compatibility Same Birthday

Editorial month of February 2011



February 2011





The first month of the year was shown by the flowering chestnut trees that I remember following the definition given by Wikipedia:
"A chestnut journalism is an article Information Small furnishing a slump, an event devoted to recurring and predictable. Just as the horse chestnut (tree), which invariably, every year produces its fruit, chestnut journalistic reproduces the same subjects with more or less originality. topics "discussed" in a chestnut are often simplistic, sometimes cutesy ".
I would be tempted to bring my personal touch, but I give up, risking my carelessness!

I bet they bloom again in the coming months, the challenges ahead of them surpassing those of others, past and present. What is disturbing is the tenacity with which we draw on ambulances, then they arrived at their fatal destination velocity to burn what one loved it, the frantic hunt for witches regild its image (or restore virginity) and finally, the rush to beatify survivors-winners. Then turn around, again ... This is called a cycle.

Reflections on Moving ... claimed three points lie "elsewhere"!

Testimony and support received, with wishes, for the function "contact me" surpassed for the first time comments (by subtracting the outstanding participation observed about the ticket humor, y-in-a-sick! ). Without having more than gloss because my ego (I have one, as all-the-world , variable-geometry) but it is always welcome feedback, good or not ...

At this point, I'll always be surprised by the indifference of the majority of webmasters (I warned that whenever courier) noticed in the series of the month Kudos, Sites or Blogs . This makes it even more precious the 3 that sent me a note. Let us well: I expect no thanks and do not solicit membership member in return, this is absolutely not the intention, I am just taken aback and very naively to this basic lack of politeness!
Returning to Comments , I was surprised that the biography of Alexandra David-Neel did not rise, then I was forced to close a ticket Mood .. . These mini-biographies, however, meet the interest (barometer Analytics) and even demands. I must admit in this field, not laziness but a slow justified by the enormous research work. We must glean the information, validate, sort, all this takes time and does not prevent errors. Fortunately, some regulars do not hesitate to let me know, as I update whenever I come across a new observation.


Commentaries also provide much information and I hope you make a habit of consulting them, even better, to make your contribution.

To observe the recent creation of a number Blogs in the area of influence of interest. Over the months, but I will come back already, I note the rise in quality (at least in presentation and ergonomics) of newborns. Wish them good road, and especially live, who also noticed a few mothballed or even premature death.

Special Member : Welcoming new members enrolled, Woodman, Roberto Maria, Mirror of Alchemy, the webmaster of The Legend of Hiram , and JB , webmaster of In Search of Truth . I recommend you visit their sites or blogs.
Welcome all five!

Your friend, your brother,
Jacques Courtois

0 comments:

Post a Comment