Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dr. Aravind Hair Transplant

An happiness never comes alone

I finally updated my page service Netvibes ! No more broken links, RSS us ... I had the pleasure of adding new blogs to French speaking archivists to this list as Archivists and networks (which design!) Or archival Chronicles. We're not yet at the level of librarians and their nectar but ... things are moving! On the other hand, it is clear that websites start page and now include RSS tool: makeover for the AAF and FIP for Culture.fr (including my little finger told me that he too will soon have its SSR), gallery of art, even the Ministry tried it!

As I have no time to extend my day, I concentrated on the French network of archivists and the French cultural issues, more technical aspects (legal, technological) it lacks and I am well aware (

Feel free to report anything you find great and I forgot in the comments of the blog or page.

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment