Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recharge By Debit Card



Some cities, thus, are off the beaten tourist, so they have a remarkable heritage. While some leave the party, others do everything to retain the passing tourist. While for years, Vienna was for me a step on the road vacation, I had the chance to dwell at greater length a few days ago and I confess that I regret my ignorance.

With a truly exceptional heritage (an ancient theater to envy, a beautiful cathedral, a temple of Augustus and Livia very well preserved, so on), the city has "pushed the envelope "on its development and in a way that I found quite remarkable. Despite having arrived late
and more is a holiday, we could very easily put us on the path of the heritage city, regularly chanted terminal explanatory, clear and didactic, which led us through all the monuments the city. This way we also is passed through the Heritage Room - open to our surprise - we were able to find information on historical quality, nicely presented and good dose. We have also recovered a well built documentation, explaining not only the history of the monuments very educational but also the heritage of the city plan (including restoration of the cathedral).

The Temple of Augustus and Livia, Vienne

When I think of all these cities are reluctant to touch anything, near or far, heritage ... Visit and the national image of the city are completely transformed when one feels an interest and respect of citizens and elected officials for the place where they live: I felt deeply in Vienna and it has greatly influenced my perception of the city. I hope that it will be emulated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment