Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stomach Sit Squashing

XV) THE FRENCH JUSTICE CONFIRMS THE SCANDAL Cherif Rahmani

Before all, I want to apologize to our dear readers for not publishing the revelations sulphurous I promised. The promise will in all circumstances, conduct and content will be published progressively as the investigation of my complaints conducted by my lawyers and filed, cons Cherif Rahmani and his band will allow.
The year 2010 was dedicated to my legal battle, here in France with Cherif Rahmani and his gang who have just lost their first legal battle in which many have wagered. Cherif Rahmani had ordered his eternal servant Zaidi and associated LALIOU I file a complaint against me for defamation. It has been ranked several times by French courts and even the civil party, the French justice pillar of the rule of law, dismissed the complaint by a non-place and embezzlement of Cherif Rahmani are thus confirmed in every detail. Before leaving our readers appreciate the content of this decision, I want to reiterate again:
- my fight with Cherif Rahmani and his gang will not stop until I have not been successful I would go to the end and before all the French and international courts.
- With this first trial, Cherif Rahmani into legal history and I have the ultimate conviction that the French judiciary has begun to summon the band members of Cherif Rahmani eventually to account for this great criminal who claims to be untouchable (close people like to repeat that same Bouteflika was forced to reinstate sacked soon after) , above all laws and immune to prosecution. But just look Part VII of this blog , to know that the Supreme Court the highest French court had already sentenced Zaidi LALIOUI the eternal servant of the minister Cherif Rahmani for tax fraud effected in several shops belonging to His Excellency Mr . Chérif Rahmani Minister

For the document in its actual size click on it once. When it appears click a second time and then use the enlarger
who will be at the bottom of the document
.













0 comments:

Post a Comment